12 Inspirational Quotes For Teenagers About Life & Success
In today’s topsy turvy world, in can be quite challenging to be a teenager. When one considers the amount of stress kids are under along with the fact that many families end up divorced, it can be little stressful for a teen to have to address these challenges.
This is why it is important to support teens with good information as well as teen mentors who can support them. For many years now there are have been great leaders who have offered words of wisdom that even our youth can apply.
As as parent, you want to to do everything you can to ensure your child’s well-being as well as making sure they appreciate your family life. In particular, we want our adolescents to prepare for a harmonious and enriching adult life.
Here are 12 tips and inspirational quotes that can support your teens as they embark on their life:
1. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
Be open to change. Nothing is permanent. Change is inevitable. So welcome it as an opportunity.
2. “The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” ~ Saint Augustine
Expand your horizons. Meet new people and new cultures. Experiment and get out of your comfort zone from time to time.
3. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
Don’t be afraid to try things and fail. Failure can be a springboard that will propel you much further.
4. “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” ― Pema Chödrön
Be flexible, because the way you react to events is often more important than the events themselves.
5. “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Appreciate what you have and maintain a good attitude about life. Learn to recognize the value of the good things in your life, no matter how important.
6. “You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” ―Henry David Thoreau
Invest in yourself. If it is well oriented, your development will be beneficial for you and for the people around you.
7. “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” – Arabian proverb
Take care of your body. Health is necessary for the realization of your dreams.
8. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― J.K. Rowling
Make informed decisions. Some of your decisions will shape your future.
9. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters” ― Albert Einstein
Be honest. But don’t let anyone abuse you.
10. “Depending on what they are, our habits will either make us or break us. We become what we repeatedly do.” ―Sean Covey
Develops good habits. So you can behave well with much less effort thanks to the automatic repetition of beneficial habits.
11. “The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
Maintain a balance in your pursuit of happiness. Keep in mind that succeeding materially is not a guarantee of happiness.
12. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
Surround yourself with good people. Choose your friends wisely, prefer quality over number.Source: motivationping.com